Thursday, January 3, 2013

Beauty Favorites of 2012!

Hello lovelies! One of my many New Year's Resolutions is to keep up with this blog, along with posting YouTube videos more frequently. So I guess I will start with a favorites video for the year of 2012.:) I tried lots of new products in throughout the year, but there were a lot that I just kept going back to, and that stand out in my mind because I'm always reaching for them! 1. Dinair Airbrush Makeup system and foundation. - I just never find any foundation that does what this does for my face. It always looks natural and clean, it's fast, it's easy, and I just can't find anything else that compares to the finish this leaves on my skin. I'm a mixture of Honey Beige and Vanilla. :) 2. Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer - It's pricey, but lasts a long time! I just use it for my dark circles and it really camouflages them so nicely. It does get flakey or cakey throughout the day or settle into my fine lines. It's such a smooth and creamy product, and I'm just in love with it! 3. Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Quad - This product has saved me many times on the go. It has a skin toned concealer, a salmon colored concealer, a green concealer, and a powder inside. The concealers are very good quality, super creamy, don't look cakey, and the powder is so fine and soft. I really love this product and have definitely hit pan on a couple of the colors. The green is really fantastic for neutralizing redness! 4. Wet 'n' Wild Megaliner Eye Liner Pen - I always used the Megaliner, but now I've been using the one in pen or marker form, and I really love it. The one downside I always found to the original Wet n Wild liquid liner was the applicator didn't give you a lot of control, but the pen fixes that problem. The best part is the price, and the liner is still such a great formula. 5. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - This palette has been my bff this year. I love the size of the palette because it fits everywhere, and it's lightweight so I can take it everywhere with me. Whenever I've traveled this year, this is the palette that I take because it can go with every outfit. I just love it and have used it so much this year. 6. Purity by Philosophy Facial Cleanser - Nothing compares to this amazing face wash. The teeniest amount takes off ALL of my makeup, literally, without having to scrub. It's so gentle. I've had very sensitive skin this year and the gentle ingredients have been amazing. I just love this product so much. 7. Rimmel Lycra Mascara - I kept going back to this mascara this year and wasted money on others. This is such a great drugstore mascara, so it's great in price and makes my lashes look great and feel so soft. The best part is that it doesn't flake! 8. Cetaphil Dermacontrol Oil Control Moisturizer SPF 30 - This is by far the GREATEST drugstore oil control moisturizer. I use it in the mornings and it makes such a huge difference in my skin! Those are the products that I just kept going back to this year! Happy New Yer everyone, let's make 2013 awesome!<3 Blomus 66710 Nexico Cosmetic Mirror (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment